Re: statement on creationism?

James K. Gruetzner (jkgruet@unm.edu)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:37:45 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Moorad Alexanian wrote:

> Believe me no scientist runs his/her life with the findings, better
> said assumptions, made by evolutionary theory.

I don't want this to come out wrong, but isn't that a rather silly
statement? I also know of no scientist who runs his life with the
findings *or* assumptions made by Maxwell's equations or general
relativity, either. But why should they?

I'm sorry if I'm missing something, Moorad. I'm a lurker/skimmer on
this list, and may've missed an important part of the context. But this
jumped out at me.

Yours in Christ, | ----Solo Christus----
James | In faith and in science,
James K. Gruetzner <jkgruet@unm.edu> | All truth is God's truth.
"A bruised reed he will not break; a smoldering wick he will not snuff out."