Re: P.Johnson on James Dobson

Inge Frette (inge.frette@geologica.no)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:28:11 +0100

At 10:08 17.11.99 -0500, David Campbell wrote:

>I believe a transcript of a Focus on the Family talk by Johnson was posted
>to this list a while ago. Was this the same program? If so, Johnson
>definitely endorsed a god of the gaps in the program in question. If one
>were to take seriously his claim that creation of humans by mindless
>molecular processes is incompatible with God having a role in it,
>developmental biology disproves God's role in the creation of each
>individual.

April 27th 1999 Phillip Johnson posted to the ASA list a transcript
over a Focus on the Family radio show were he participated.
This radio show took place in September 1997.
I'm not sure whether this is the same program Wendee is refering to -
but I guess one can look into the ASA archives for the transcript.

Inge

Inge Frette
GEOLOGICA AS Phone : +47 51 87 54 50
P.O.Box 8034 Fax : +47 51 87 52 87