light addition to serious Noah's Ark discussion
Moorad Alexanian (email@example.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:16:50 -0500
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do
something REALLY big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with what has to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. Speed isn't always an advantage; the snails were on board with the
10. When you're stressed, float awhile.
11. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by
12. Remember that woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm
13. No matter the storm, when you're with God there's a rainbow waiting.