Re: Noah's Ark... the Book

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:10:05 -0500

David Nunes wrote:

>"In 1981 a possible explanation for the long lifetimes and the
>subsequent shortening of them (along a geometric curve) was
>unknowingly proposed. A paper entitled "Terrestrial
>Paleoenvironmental Effects of a Late Quaternary-Age Supernova" was
>published by geophysicist G. Robert Brakenridge in the journal Icarus
>(v. 46, pp. 81-93). Dr. Brakenridge describes measurements that date
>the Vela supernova as having occurred sometime between 9300 and 6400
>B. C.

I don't think those dates correlate well with 2900 BC. I take my cues from
Scripture which states: "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on
the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of
God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives
of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always
strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an
hundred and twenty years" (Gen. 6:1-3).

The shortening of lif spans is attributed to the intermarrying of Adamites
with non-Adamites. I have no clue what was going on in outer space at that
time.

Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
"The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."