Re: Fable telling
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 20:55:05 +0000

At 10:55 AM 11/08/1999 -0600, wrote:
>I don't know whether I'm proving the early chapters of
>Genesis are 'true' by Glenn's standards, but I think that this
>concordist 'match' has a richness that may be lacking in
>Glenn's approach. Now that Glenn knows what I am asking for -
>by my example - I expect a reference to a web site.
>How does his 'match' pertain to Stevenson's questions?

I will let you have the last word except for this. I think I have answered
those questions. I don't think that the 'what went wrong' was a change in
the way we talk. I don't agree that your approach really has explanatory
value so I won't follow your footsteps. So don't hold your breath for a web
page answering your approach or answering the questions in the way you do.

THanks for the good debate.

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology