Re: Powers that Be (was Year of Destiny?!)

Vernon Jenkins (
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:09:10 +0100

I am merely reporting what I find. But has it not occurred to you that
the English translations of these Hebrew words are undoubtedly the most
widely read of all. I suggest this fact, in itself, might well be
interpreted as evidence of an Omniscient and Omipotent Creator
specifically targeting generations that appear to have completely lost
touch with Him!

I hope you will find these comments helpful.