Re: St. Basil's 400AD view of the Days of proclamation
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:43:32 +0000

At 04:17 PM 08/30/1999 -0400, wrote:
>This fascinating thread deserves to be pursued further. One direction it
>might go is deeper into the philosophical presuppositions that are implicit
>in the two viewpoints.

I appreciate the comments about this debate but I think I am worn out on
this topic for a while and I think George probably is also. And I
appreciate being mentioned in the same sentence with Francis Schaeffer.
That too is an honor.

To end this debate, I must tell a story about me and Francis Schaeffer. I
almost met him. I was in the men's room once when he came in. I decided
not to introduce myself. :-)

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology