Re: Is Evolution of GOD?

William A. Wetzel (
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:17:52 -0800

c.g. winder wrote:
> Here's a question -
> Does GOD put HIS stamp of approval on the recipient of the Templeton
> Prize? - 1.2KK$.. I say - Yes!
> The 1999 recipient is a physicist/theologian who declarse "Evolution is
> GOD's way of creating".
> Therefore, can I surmize that GOD approves of Evolution? That Evolution
> is of GOD? Is that logical?
> If so, then why all the arguing for the last 14 decades?
> Of course I have maintained for years, much to the disbelief and chagrin
> of a multitude of Christians, that GOD must approve of Evolution
> because the basic principle, speciation, can be understood in the
> inspired Word, Genesis 1, and elsewhere. Read Essay #1 in my webpage -
> THOT for the day Isa.45:19c - {LORD, is that correct? Then when are YOU
> going to make known the Truth on this whole divisive issue - YOUR problem,
> not mine. I.J.N.}
> #s VI:XXIV-XXVI Gordon
> +++++++++++++++++++
> C. Gordon Winder
> Professor(emer.) of Geology,
> University of Western Ontario,
> London Canada N6A 5B7
> tel 519-679-2111 x 6836

Dear Gordon:

Evolution is just part of the picture, any philosopher would be quick for
pointing that out. Like any other realm of knowledge - it is just a piece
of the total picture. I had speculated that myself in the past :)

Question: Are you working on unified theory???

Best Wishes,

William A. Wetzel
icq-uin# 13983514