RE: The Deep Hot Biosphere

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:59:01 -0500

Terry,

There was a bit of a discussion on Tom Gold on the asa some time ago. I met
him about 15 to 20 years ago when he gave a talk about the origin of oil in
the Kansas-Oklahoma-Texas basin. At one time Tom Gold was involved in
drilling for methane in Sweden but that never amounted to anything.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB