RE: evolution and the sabbath

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:43:09 -0500

Art,

Yes, but look at how many calendars there are now that put Sunday as the
last day of the week and how many people say "have a nice weekend" on
Saturday evenings. Would this mean that "modern society" is now reverting
back to a (6+1) or (5+2) week instead of a (1+6) or a (1+5+1) week? Would
you so far to say that we should only have one day of rest (Saturday or
Sunday) and "labour" the other six days (and I don't mean washing the car,
mowing the lawn, or painting the house [we can do that in the evening], but

I think not.

Chuck
T.T. (Chuck) Vandergraaf
Engineered Barriers and Analysis Branch