RE: evolution and the sabbath

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:34:26 -0500

Moorad,

...but it's OK to pick on the poor, misunderstood grapenut?? ;-) (Sorry,
could not resist that one)

On a more serious note, now that you've brought up Christian Scientists, I
have difficulty coming up with a terse description of
"scientists-who-are-Christian." The most obvious term would, of course, be
"Christian scientists" but that term has been allocated to a sect already
(and let's not get into the details of "sect" and "cult" here).

The reason for my question is that I teach an introductory science course at
a Christian college and often refer to scientists who are Christian.

Any suggestions?

Chuck Vandergraaf
Engineered Barriers and Analysis Branch
Whiteshell Laboratories