Re: Help please!

American Scientific Affiliation (asa@newl.com)
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:38:52 -0500 (EST)

Dear ASA listservers,

My recollection is that some of you said that the story below is apocryphal
and I told Deb that. If that is inaccurate or you want to substantiate my
recollection to her, please drop Deb and I a line. It sounds like a great
story but almost too good to b e true.

Blessings,
Don Munro

Donald W. Munro, Ph.D.