Re: Accelerating Expansion of the Universe

William T. Yates (
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:39:43 -0800

Chris Root wrote:

> Hi, all,
> It's been a long time since I've contributed to this list, but I have been
> "out here watching" so to speak.
> >Is the Millennium Bug going to be the trigger to the Apocalypse? Or is
> >it another over hyped portent? Just like those earthquakes everyone
> >"knows" are on the increase?
> It is no over hyped portent, that I can assure you after months of intense
> study.

As Editor of the Believer's Weekly (a weekly review of Christian web sites), I

just reviewed an excellent site for Christians concerned about the Y2K
The site is "Y2K: A Christian Perspective" at It
a balanced presentation and reminds us that God is in charge. There are many
links to Y2K resources on the web. The review will was posted Sunday (1/4) at You can subscribe to

Believer's Weekly at that site.

We do seem to have a rather self-centered view of the world...

--Bill Yates
--Moderator, Writer's Club Christian Writer's Workshop
--Editor,'s Believer's Weekly
--Folk Music in Ojai!
--The Rincon Ramblers!