Re: Christian biology home page

Steven H. Schimmrich (
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:08:53 -0500

I had to remove their link from my SCICHR Science & Christianity resources
( web page because
it's been gone so long and no one replied to e-mail I sent asking about it.
No way you'll ever increase membership if no one knows you exist.

- Steve.

At 08:38 AM 11/24/98 -0600, you wrote:
>The Christian biology (subgroup of ASA) had their home page at url:
>That is no longer right. I am trying to update a link and would like to
>know where it is. If I still had the newsletter, I wouldn't have to ask
>but alas it is buried in a pile.
>James Mahaffy ( Phone: 712 722-6279
>Biology Department FAX : 712 722-1198
>Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250

   Steven H. Schimmrich, Assistant Professor of Geology
   Department of Geology, Geography, and Environmental Studies
   Calvin College, 3201 Burton Street SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546 (office), (home)
   616-957-7053 (voice mail), 616-957-6501 (fax)