Re: For those who have the time...

Steven Schimmrich (
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:07:05 -0400

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:14:15 -0700 Adrian Teo <> wrote:

> If you have the time and interest in YEC arguments, here's one by a PHD
> Zoologist who wrote against Hugh Ross and also mentioned the ASA
> (unfavorably):

Anyone ever heard of Borton Davidheiser, the author of this essay, before?
He claims to have a PhD in zoology but never mentions from where. That always
makes me suspicious when dealing with YEC. I'm not saying he's not legitimate,
I just wonder when it's never mentioned.

- Steve.

   Steven H. Schimmrich
   Physical Sciences Department (office)
   Kutztown University      (home)
   217 Grim Science Building         610-683-4437, 610-683-1352 (fax)
   Kutztown, Pennsylvania 19530