Steven Schimmrich (
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:16:55 -0500

At 11:00 AM 2/10/98 -0700, Burgy wrote:
>If you are saying that there are SOME SBC people who hold to the YEC
>(young earth) position, I'd agree. If you say there are MANY, I'm
>doubtful. If you say there are MANY AMONG THE LEADERS, I am still more

Hasn't anyone done any research on this (YEC beliefs by denomination)?
It would be interesting to know the results.

- Steve.

   Steven H. Schimmrich              Assistant Professor of Geology

Physical Sciences Department (office) Kutztown University (home) 217 Grim Science Building 610-683-4437, 610-683-1352 (fax) Kutztown, Pennsylvania 19530