Re: [Fwd: Age of universe]

Steven Schimmrich (
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:06:42 -0500

At 10:42 AM 11/19/97 -0800, Adrian Teo <> wrote:

>Here are some interesting arguments from a young-earth creationist
>(Well, alright - some are old and much less interesting than others). I
>would appreciate if those who are more knowledgeable in these areas to
>comment on them. Thanks!

Most of these "arguments" are complete nonsense. I would refer you, for
example, to Arthur Strahler's "Science & Earth History" for a refutation of
most of them.

- Steve.

      Steven H. Schimmrich             KB9LCG
      Department of Physical Sciences               Kutztown University
      217 Grim Science Building, Kutztown, PA 19530      (610) 683-4437     Fides quaerens intellectum