Re: Geezer Patriarchs

Lawrence H Johnston (
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 05:50:13 -0800 (PST)

Brian - You have raised a very important question, difficult for OT
interpreters of all persuasions. I am hoping some knowledgable Reflector
people will give us some wisdom on it. God bless, Larry

Lawrence H. Johnston 917 E. 8th st.
professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843
University of Idaho (208) 882-2765 ==========================