Article search

Paul Arveson (
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:07:14 -0500

I'm posting this here because I don't recall the article mentioned below,
and perhaps someone on this list does. If you do, please notify Lyn Berg
at Thanks. (And incidentally, if you wish to weigh in on
this question, feel free to do so.)

>Subject: Article search
>Robert Schier is looking for an article that was printed in PSCF (he thinks
>in the last couple of years) that stated that if intelligent life were found
>other places in the universe, it would not affect our Christian belief.
>He is trying to reply to an article in _Astronomy_ that claims that if
>Christians say that then they haven't thought much about it.
>Is there any way you can find which article Robert might be referring to?
>Ofthand, I can't recall it and he doesn't have a copy of it.

Paul Arveson, Code 724, Signatures Directorate, NSWC
(301) 227-3831 (301) 227-4511 (FAX)