August archives for asa and evolution lists

Terry M. Gray (
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:34:16 -0600

The August 1997 archives for and are
finally available--reconstructed from my mail folder and "manually"
formatted to HTML (well not quite, but using a couple of UNIX programs
called hypermail and one called mhonarc and file transfers from my Mac to
an SGI then back.

They're not all pretty due to being filtered through Eudora's mailbox, but
it's something. We're in a bit of a Catch 22 since the people who want the
archives aren't on the list to get this message. Please pass the word on
to any interested parties that you know of.

The August evolution archive is at

The August asa archive is at

Hopefully, the Calvin folks will get the archiver fixed soon.

Terry M. Gray, Computer Support Scientist
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801