Re: Environment??

Dick Fischer (
Sat, 08 Jun 1996 07:31:17 -0500

Keith wrote:

>You need to realize that what you pursue with such energy is only one of
>inumerable issues with which Christians in the sciences must deal. There
>are many other issues which need to find more prominence within the
>discussions of the ASA and the Christian community in general.

Well put. I think the greatest contribution the ASA can make to the cause
of Christianity is to have a consensus position on the subject of origins
that falls within the parameters of Bible, science, and history. I think
we have the collective expertise to do that. But I'm sure some have other
interests, and by all means, we can talk about other things.

Dick Fischer
* *
* *
* An Answer in the Creation - Evolution Debate *
* *
* Web page - *
* *