RE: A Christian's Responsibility (was: Miller's Request for N&V A
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:52:51 -0400

Yes, I too have had the experience of being asked whether I was a Christian
(more precisely, whether the position that I was presenting was a
"Christian" one). However, that occurred when talking with a complete
stranger and not even the one who had made the silly geocentric
pontifications. The responses I have received from closer acquaintances has
been more thoughtful (not without exception though).

Some Christians are willing to swallow allot when it is presented as
"defending" or "proving" the Bible.